Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc copypac excludes repos?
On Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015, 09:47:37 wrote vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 20/01/2015 08:36:44:

On Montag, 19. Januar 2015, 09:45:18 wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 16/01/2015 11:39:21:
On Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 11:28:29 wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 16/01/2015 11:05:22:
On Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 10:58:26 wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi,
I did a
# osc copypac security:Stunnel stunnel security:Stunnel
stunnel-5.03
After that all repos of stunnel-5.03 are "excluded". But why?

you have multiple spec files inside, but none of them is named
"stunnel-5.03.spec".

So OBS has no clue which one to pick, so it does "exclude" the
package.

You may want to create a "stunnel5.spec" and put it in some
package
container named "stunnel5" ?

I checked .spec and Meta of the package and Meta of the
project,
but
don't
see the reason.
I also disabled SLE_10 jsut to have something in the
Can somesone enlighten me, please?

Thanks. I renamed both specs to match the package name. And now
the
builds
start.
The repo-specific spec-file for SLE11-Security-Module is new for
the
package, so it didn't happen before.

Is there another way to have a repo-specific BuildRequire apart
from a

repo-specific spec-file?

You could add a

%if "%_repository" == "..."

line around the BuildRequries, but I like to recommend to use
something
like
%suse_version and friends instead. The repo name is free text and
may be called different in another project.

Right. The repo is defined as a path:
<repository name="SLE11-Security-Module">
<path project="SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update" repository="security"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

Is there some variable(s) containing the path? Would have to contain
the
project and repository part of the path.

we need to set it inside of SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update security repo then.

But I have to admit that I am not really keen on that. Can't you just
require "openssl-devel" in any case?

depending on the repo config, you either get openssl v0 or v1...

The SLE11-Security-Module is a addon for SLE11 that brings openssl v1 in
addition to openssl v0 from SLE11. So both are available and the
openssl-devel is v0. At least it was, when I tried after
SLE11-Security-Module was available in OBS. Maybe it's not worth thinking

The openssl1-devel package is also providing openssl-devel.

So when you use the security repo, you should get v1 and not v0 with the
same requirement (that was also the reason for a second repo, to give
packagers an easy choice which one to use)

about it, since SLE12 is available with openssl v1 only.

My "knowledge" about how to use it in OBS stems from here (the FAQ part):
https://www.suse.com/communities/conversations/introducing-the-suse-linux-enterprise-11-security-module/

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany