Re: [opensuse-buildservice] backup/mirror of my home repo at OBS
On 19.01.2015 21:27, Fritz Elfert wrote:
Hi,

At the start of the year, I got requests for my home project hosted at
OBS to delete old repos. I'd like to comply, but before I'm starting to
delete, I really would like to make a copy of all that stuff.
So my question is:

Is there an easy way (like rsync) to get one's own repo content?

I tried rsync.opensuse.org (which only has buildservice-repos-main -
without the home:/ parts) and stage.opensuse.org which seems to be
restricted.

Thanks
-Fritz

You could simply osc co home:fritz and for foo in home:fritz:* osc co
home:fritz:foo

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer