Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc copypac excludes repos?
On Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 11:28:29 wrote vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 16/01/2015 11:05:22:
On Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 10:58:26 wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi,
I did a
# osc copypac security:Stunnel stunnel security:Stunnel stunnel-5.03
After that all repos of stunnel-5.03 are "excluded". But why?

you have multiple spec files inside, but none of them is named
"stunnel-5.03.spec".

So OBS has no clue which one to pick, so it does "exclude" the package.

You may want to create a "stunnel5.spec" and put it in some package
container named "stunnel5" ?

I checked .spec and Meta of the package and Meta of the project, but
don't
see the reason.
I also disabled SLE_10 jsut to have something in the
Can somesone enlighten me, please?

Thanks. I renamed both specs to match the package name. And now the builds
start.
The repo-specific spec-file for SLE11-Security-Module is new for the
package, so it didn't happen before.

Is there another way to have a repo-specific BuildRequire apart from a
repo-specific spec-file?

You could add a

%if "%_repository" == "..."

line around the BuildRequries, but I like to recommend to use something like
%suse_version and friends instead. The repo name is free text and may be called
different in another project.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany