Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Binaries not published, why?
Hi Johannes,
The weird thing here is that the binaries don't even seem to be available for
download. If I click on each platform, there is no RPM for pac-manager, only
for the libs which were aggregated and built.

I did check the repositories page, and the publish flag is enabled for all
distros/arch-es.

Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> 14/01/15 12:10 >>>