[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS private installation
"Erico Mendonca" <emendonca@xxxxxxxx> writes:

- package signing gets stuck. The packages build successfully via chroot
obsworkers, but they'll get stuck in "signing" status. Is there a specific
log, or debug parameter I could enable to find out what's happening?

Have you started the obssignd service? The logs in
/srv/obs/log/signer.log should probably give more information.

- is there an easy way to import a different architecture, like SLES11SP3
for s390x and/or older openSUSE versions? The customer needs these, but
the openSUSE.org API link won't provide s390x, for example.

There is no s390x architecture on the opensuse.org build service. Older
openSUSE versions are archived under the DISCONTINUED name space.

I found this:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets Is
this the right way to go? Would I need to add the complete SLES 11
tree for all architectures, or can I just import the s390x and keep
using the rest from openSUSE.org API?

If you host just the s390x packages yourself you should be able to build
for this architecture.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7