Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unresolvable conflict
On Mon, 2015-01-12 at 12:51 -0700, Erico Mendonca wrote:
Hello all,
Perhaps someone could help me figuring out what is happening on project
devel:languages:misc/ooRexx? It's indicating a conflict on ooRexx.changes,
but I cannot seem to solve it at all. There was indeed a conflict when I
inserted a new changelog entry, but nothing seems to work. All platforms
appear as broken.

I already tried:
- osc resolve + osc commit
- removing the file and commiting it again

Any ideas?

Erico,

I fixed it for you, like this:

osc co devel:languages:misc/ooRexx
cd devel:languages:misc/ooRexx
osc pull #this is the one merging conflicts
vi ooRex.changed # User your favorite editor
osc resolved ooRex.changes # Mark the conflict as resolved
osc ci -m 'Resolve conflict'

Hope this helps you for the next time around.

Cheers,
Dominique
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>