Re: [opensuse-buildservice] server:php:applications repo SLE_12 broken? nothing provides dpkg
Am 08.01.2015 14:00, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015, 11:22:13 wrote vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi,
can somebody look into the following problem, please?
The SLE_12 repo for server:php:applications has 312 unresolvable
packages. I looked at the first 5 and pwgen and phpmyadmin, all of them
hanging in: nothing provides dpkg. I branched pwgen and phpmyadmin and
both build immediately for SLE_12.
Is there something broken in the repo definition of
server:php:applications ?

Oh, talking about dpkg: Does somebody care about the Debian_6.0 repo? It
has only 2 building packages.

Please write directly to the project maintainers. It would be pure luck
if they are also subscribed here.

changed prjconf
%if 0%{?ubuntu_version} || 0%{?debian_version}
Required: dpkg
%endif

should now work

--