[opensuse-buildservice] server:php:applications repo SLE_12 broken? nothing provides dpkg
Hi,
can somebody look into the following problem, please?
The SLE_12 repo for server:php:applications has 312 unresolvable
packages. I looked at the first 5 and pwgen and phpmyadmin, all of them
hanging in: nothing provides dpkg. I branched pwgen and phpmyadmin and
both build immediately for SLE_12.
Is there something broken in the repo definition of
server:php:applications ?

Oh, talking about dpkg: Does somebody care about the Debian_6.0 repo? It
has only 2 building packages.

TIA
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,