Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 21 and UCS 4.0 added
On Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 17:06:40 wrote Jeroen Ooms:
Thanks! I'm experiencing an issue on Fedora. When building a package
which depends on httpd, the build fails as unresolvable with the
following error:

have choice for system-logos-httpd needed by httpd:
fedora-logos-httpd generic-logos-httpd

I didn't see this issue on my own fedora box. How do I tell OBS to
just pick one?

Via an exact requirement or via a "Prefer:" line in prjconf.

I added now one for this case.

JFYI: OBS does not pick any because it would make the build not reproducable
and in worst case each build would toggle between random results. So there
must be an exact requirement somewhere, either in package dependencies or in
project config.

bye
adrian