Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 21
On Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015, 01:28:06 wrote Markus Slopianka:
On Monday 05 January 2015 10:12:39 Adrian Schröter wrote:

However, the import is running now...

Cool but I get a weird error for every GUI application I want to package.
Even
a Fedora guy has no clue what's going on there. It's specific to OBS:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:KAMiKAZOW:Fedora?arch_x86_64=1&defaults=0&repo_Fedora_21=1&unresolvable=1

Any idea what's going on?

A not exact requirement ... I handled that via a prefer statement in fedora 21
config.

good morning
adrian

Maxfeldstraße 5