Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 21 and UCS 4.0 added
  • From: Jeroen Ooms <jeroen.ooms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 17:06:40 -0800
Thanks! I'm experiencing an issue on Fedora. When building a package
which depends on httpd, the build fails as unresolvable with the
following error:

have choice for system-logos-httpd needed by httpd:
fedora-logos-httpd generic-logos-httpd

I didn't see this issue on my own fedora box. How do I tell OBS to
just pick one?