[opensuse-buildservice] Unresolvable on Fedora 21 repository
  • From: Victor Levasseur <victorlevasseur52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:27:32 +0100
Hi,

I've heard that Fedora 21 was added to OBS some hours ago.
So, I added it to my project but the build refuses to start and its
status is unresolvable.

Here is the full error :
have choice for font(:lang=en) needed by fontconfig:
aajohan-comfortaa-fonts abattis-cantarell-fonts adf-accanthis-2-fonts
and a lot of other fonts.

I have no direct requires/buildrequires based on fontconfig. I might
be a bug because Fedora 21 repo is new (it builds fine on other repo,
openSUSE_13.2 and Arch_Extra).

Thanks.

Victor LEVASSEUR