[opensuse-buildservice] Binary packages not being published?
Hello all,
I have (one of many) weird problems with Build Service. Here's the first one.
:-)

I built this package:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:emendonca:branches:devel:languages:perl/pac-manager

Which has an _aggregate on another branched project and two packages:

<aggregatelist>
<aggregate project="home:emendonca:branches:devel:languages:perl">
<package>perl-Gnome2-Vte</package>
<package>perl-macros</package>
<repository target="SLE_11" source="SLE_11_SP3" />
</aggregate>
</aggregatelist>

The package perl-Gnome2-Vte has an aggregate on perl-macros:

<aggregatelist>
<aggregate project="home:emendonca:branches:devel:languages:perl">
<package>perl-macros</package>
<repository target="SLE_11" source="SLE_11_SP3" />
</aggregate>
</aggregatelist>

So the whole build dependency chain is: perl-macros -> perl-Gnome2-Vte ->
pac-manager.

The whole thing works, and all the packages get built successfully. The webui
indicates that the resulting packages were published... but they are nowhere to
be found. I already tried deleting built binaries and triggering new rebuilds,
but the result is always the same. Only the first package binary (perl-macros)
gets published.

What am I doing wrong here?

Erico Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer