Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Does OBS have troubles?
On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 15:34 +0100, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 12.12.2014 Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
Currently only PPC and ARM packages seem to build. Are there any
problems?

I noticed packages for Tumbleweed being unresolvable yesterday, but
today this problems has vanished again.

Indeed - yesterday, we got a new libisl in Factory (not yet published to
the users).

this bumped the soname from libisl.so.10 to libisl.so.13; gcc requires
this lib.

So we had a quick issue that gcc could no longer bootstrap itself
(missing libisl.so.10 to build a new gcc depending on the new library).

=> that was the unresolvable of yesterday

We managed to fix that (making libisl.so.10 available long enough for
gcc to build).

Now as this package is rather deep in the stack, I guess about
everytyhing for Factory/Tumbleweed is being rebuilt; finally making good
use of the workers.

There are currently ~ 90'000 packages in the queue - times 2 (x86_64 +
i586)

so, patience is all we need for OBS to be able to catch up.

Cheers,
Dominique

--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>