Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: bogofilter-sqlite

On December 10, 2014 7:05:34 AM EST, Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:02:13 +0100
Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Forget about the bogofilter-sqlite directory once you've created the
link. All edits go to the original package directory.

Does it mean that after I do linkpac, I need only top checkout
bogofilter and there add bogofilter-sqlite.spec?

Also, you need to create bogofilter-sqlite.changes which records the
changes for the bogofilter-sqlite package.

That one also goes just in bogofilter directory?

Sincerely,
Gour

Andreas is saying you should do all edits/changes directly in bogofilter. They
will be inherited by bogofilter-sqlite.

Greg