[opensuse-buildservice] Re: bogofilter-sqlite
On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 17:22:23 -0500
Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, the second one is just a copy of the first with modifications.

OK.

Yes, both packages will contain both spec files.

So, considering that after I linkpac-ed bogofilter to bogofilter-sqlite
and then checkout out it locally, and that there is already
bogofilter.spec in the checkout out sources, it means that I have to
add bogofilter-sqlite.spec file to both packages?

"osc build" is fine. osc knows what project you are trying to build
and will select the matching spec file automatically.

That's still a magic for me, but I believe you. ;)

Above my pay grade. I've never setup an update-alternatives
situation.

OK. I'll postpone it for later then. This setup looks seems to be
simpler.

Here you can see result of my attempts:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:gour

Does it look good in regard to main package with the linked one?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.