[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Recent documentation on using tar_scm with git?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:06:40 +0100

On 09.12.2014 Stefan Brüns wrote:

You can configure a cache directory. The tar_scm rpm contains a
configuration file, follow the instructions therein.

Thanks!

If I said that such pieces of information belong somewhere on the
wiki, I guess someone would tell me that it's a wiki and I should
include it myself. As time does not permit that, I wont ask... ;-)

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Lupin burst out laughing. `Sometimes you remind me a lot of James. He
called it my 'furry little problem' in company. Many people were under
the impression that I owned a badly behaved rabbit.´
(Remus Lupin in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)