Re: [opensuse-buildservice] keep old packages
On Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 11:23:37 wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hi,

I run local OBS instance. I have a rpm-md repository for a project, and
I would like to keep 2 last built versions of rpm: the latest and the
previous one. Is it possible? What configuration should I use in prjconf?

There is no option for this (yet), except...

As far as I understand :Updates projects use maintenance updates for
this, so every rpm version has its own package in obs: name.XXXX
Should I better use this approach?

... that one. Yes, the only way to go atm. Or you think about how to implement
it in bs_publish. It should not be too hard and we are willing to take that
back into our code in general :)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg