[opensuse-buildservice] Build local with local dependency
Hello,

I added support for a new board to armv7l architecture. For that I added
it to uboot:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:frank_kunz:branches:Base:System/u-boot-a20-olinuxino-lime2

and to JeOS:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:frank_kunz:branches:openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS-olinuxinolime2

which depends on the uboot build. I can successfully build the uboot
local, but it is not (yet) building in obs due to the heavy loaded
armv7l build hosts. When I want to build the JeOS local it fails with:

buildinfo is broken... it says:
unresolvable: nothing provides u-boot-a20-olinuxino-lime2

which is, I guess, because the obs build is not yet done. Is there a
possibility to run the JeOS build local with my local uboot build result?

I tried already to copy the uboot rpm to my packagecachedir, but it
still fails.

Frank