RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Build C++ Files for different distributions
Hi again!

It seems like I have at least one mistake in my debian build instructions, I
get the following error on debian builds:
"parsechangelog/debian: error: Can't call method "as_string" on an undefined
value at /usr/share/perl5/Dpkg/Changelog.pm line 250, <STDIN> line 11."

This is my directory:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:tol_qosmotec/helloWorld

Nevertheless the next step would be to use open build service locally.
What I don’t understand:
I only found information how to do the build process locally, but it seems that
I still need to upload my files to the openSuse Servers.
Is that correct? Or is it possible to work fully offline without communicating
with any servers?

Thank you again for your help so far,
tol
< Previous Next >