Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Enable "Go to download repository" link
I would love to do that, but i can't find where to do this.
can you point me in the right direction in more Detail ?
Admin -> Configuration only has:
Frontpage Greeting Title/Description
and
Base Configuration Name/Architectures
but no download_url config setting
in the project settings there is nothing too
If i google for it, i only get references for the "download_url service"
that can be used to download resources for packages
Regards
Jens