Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Enable "Go to download repository" link
Am 20.11.2014 um 08:11 schrieb Jens Viebig:
Another beginners question.
In our private OBS instance the "Go to download repository"-Link is not
available on the "State of Repository for..." page. I would love to have
it the same way like it is on build.opensuse.org
Where can this be configured/enabled ?

you need to configure download_url in your admin interface. There is no
default for that.

Greetings, Stephan