[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Package fails in OBS, local osc build works
On Thu, 2014-11-13 at 11:30 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

If I check this package out and do locally osc build, then the build
works just fine, either in a chroot env (default for me) or in a kvm
sessioon using --vm-type=kvm. Both cases give successful builds.

Did you run the pesign-repackage stage?

I don't understand the question - or rather: I have no idea how to do
that. Something that happens on OBS in plus which does not happen on osc
build?

(said differently: no - I haven't)

Dominique