[opensuse-buildservice] Re: How do I go about packaging Bitwig Studio?
On Mon 10 Nov 2014 12:40:01 PM CST, Roger Luedecke wrote:

I've never really tried packaging anything before, but I'd really like
to make Bitwig Studio available. I've successfully converted Bitwig
Studio from .deb using alien. I also found a Fedora guy who has been
building RPM for it, and I'll attach his spec file. If I understand
his .spec, it'd require the inclusion of the .deb which if I remember
we aren't allowed to put proprietary software in OBS. This is a very
impressive piece of software, so I'd like some guidance.
Hi
That's a commercial package? as in not free....

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 GNOME 3.10.1 Kernel 3.12.28-4-default