Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [Fwd: Re: [Openvpn-users] RE 2.3.5 - systemd] fail on the OBS 2/2

On November 1, 2014 9:33:49 AM EDT, Hans Witvliet <suse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 2014-11-01 at 14:31 +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Please have a look at the comment of one of the developpers of
openvpn..

How can i provide: libsystemd.pc or libsystemd-daemon.pc files ?

Hans

As I just said, you have to find out which package has those files, then in the
specfile add a "BuildRequires:" line for it.

Greg