[opensuse-buildservice] Build.o.o: Removing myself from package user list returns "Error 500"
  • From: Joschi Brauchle <joschi.brauchle@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:49:16 +0100
I'm trying to remove myself from the list of users of package and receive a 500 server error.

This is the URL I'm calling (logged in as 'lnt-sysadmin'):
https://build.opensuse.org/package/remove_role/server:database/mysqltuner?userid=lnt-sysadmin

It looks like the request is still processed.

Best regards,
Joschi Brauchle