[opensuse-buildservice] Build.o.o: Search returns "Error 500"
  • From: Joschi Brauchle <joschi.brauchle@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:54:33 +0100
Hello,

to whom it may concern: the search page on build.o.o is currently broken (returning 500, internal server error) and has done so quite frequently last week.

Also I recall that the search seems to not support string with hyphens, like "perl-macros" or anything like that. It used to not return any results for such a search. Unfortunately I cannot test if thats still true due to the 500 error...

Best regards,
Joschi Brauchle

< Previous Next >