Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Remove Link from other to own project
On Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014, 12:59:57 wrote Jan Engelhardt:
On Friday 2014-10-24 12:55, Eric Schirra wrote:

Hello,

i have a question to Linking projects.

Can i remove a project-link from other to my project?

The reason is, that i have packages wich should not publish, beacause they
are
not ready.
For this reason i have Build disabled.

In the other repo, the packages are build and in software-search the build
from
other project, wich links to my projekt, is published.

This is the main reason.

The other is, what appreciation have this linking?
It's costs storage and the packages are absolute identical to my packages.

well, yes, but he might to build it with any modified 3rd package?

Since we are an open community everybody is allowed to modify an reuse stuff.
Nothing stops anyone...

So, how can i remove the project link to my project?

your can't. Except you remove your stuff again.

osc dr that:other:project/theirpackage -m "Stop copying my unfinished stuff"

will not work if it is a project link.

But check for the other user and write him a mail. IMHO the best was to solve
this.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg