[opensuse-buildservice] local check for if the "Requires" statements are correct?
Hello,

when I am doing an osc build locally all packages that are specified in
the "BuildRequires" tags are installed in a isolated environment.

Is the same possible for packages (including their versions) needed at
runtime, i.e. specified by the "Requires" tags?

My goal is to run some unit tests of packaged software to ensure the
Requires dependencies are specified correctly without having to test it
on a separate test machine.

Best regards

Gregor