[opensuse-buildservice] rpc timeout configurable
  • From: Frank Schreiner <frank.schreiner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 22:37:52 +0200
Hi all,

we are running a private instance of obs. After upgrading 2.4 to 2.5 I
ran into timing issue between obs-worker and rep_server. I always got an
"rpc timeout" on the worker. I figured out, that 3 seconds timeout are
to short, maybe because of running obs server on a virtual machine. So I
wrote a patch, to make rpc timeout configurable, which can be found
here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:M0ses:branches:OBS:Server:2.5/obs-server/rpc_timeout.patch?expand=1

I would be glad, if this patch would be included upstream or if I could
get some feedback, how I could get it upstream.

cu
Frank