Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to link to projects on remote OBS instances?
  • From: Eric MSP Veith <eveith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 20:04:49 +0200
Andreas,

On Wednesday 15 October 2014 23:17:01, Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
None of these repositories (except the one from Application:Geo) contain
armv6l packages for openSUSE 13.1. For openSUSE:13.1 you can use the
ports repository, but the others don't offer a choice.

thanks for the hint!

I finally got my OBS instance to build the packages. Here's what was still
missing, aside from the missing armv6l architecture.

First, I mostly ran "osc" without -A, so I was editing my home project on
build.opensuse.org instead of the private one.

Then, my project XML contained a typo in the project definitions.

Afterwards, the package builder complained about having multiple choices
(having choice for...), but that was easily remedied by "Pref:" stanzas in the
prjconf.

Thanks alot for the help, Darin, Andreas, Jan! :-)

--- Eric
< Previous Next >