Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to link to projects on remote OBS instances?

On Tuesday 2014-10-14 16:32, Eric MSP Veith wrote:

I've a software that I need to build privately, so I've (successfully) set up
and linked it to https://api.opensuse.org/public. The software I'd like to
package uses libraries from projects on build.opensuse.org, namely the
"Application:Geo" and "KDE:Qt53" projects, so I figure I need a way to link my
own project to the other two mentioned in order to get the dependencies right.

<link project="Application:Geo"/>
<link project="KDE:Qt53"/>

This is highly unusual. More common is

<repository ...>
<path project="openSUSE.org:KDE:Qt53" ...>
</repository>