[opensuse-buildservice] Memory requirements of build jobs
Hey there.

So, I've been experiencing intermittent build failures due to memory exhaustion.

I'm thinking I should perhaps add a constraints file, but is there a
way to find out how much memory the build requires in that build node?

It's dependant on many things, architecture and gcc version and number
of parallel jobs at least, so it doesn't seem to match the
requirements on my machines (I could always build just fine with 2G
for instance).

So, is there any documentation or does someone know how to:
1- get the build node specs when the build fails, I don't find
anything relevant on the build log, and I'd like to know the specs of
failing systems so that I can pinpoint the right requirements.
2- limit number of parallel jobs for make (but not outright forbid
them nor hardcode them, this package does benefit greatly from
parallel build)

Thanks.