Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Migrating packages from api.opensuse.org to local obs
On Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014, 17:59:54 wrote Oliver Herrmann:
I want to migrate some packages from a home project on build.opensuse.org to
a local obs and keeping
the build numbers. By using osc copypac the local obs starts with revision 1.
Is there a way to copy all revisions or to modify the next build number ?

For entire projects there is a project copy api call where you can specify also
to copy history and/or binaries. Not sure if we added support for remote
instance
copies offhand ...

Oliver Herrmann
Senior Software Developer

RTS Realtime Systems Software GmbH, Rembrandtstrasse 13, D-60596 Frankfurt am
Main
T: +49.69.61009.0 / F: +49.69.61009.181

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main - HRB 84467 Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Geschäftsführer: Steffen Gemuenden, Mark van Vugt

www.rtsgroup.net

Stay connected with us:
http://www.linkedin.com/company/rts-realtime-systems
https://twitter.com/RTSGroup

This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message.
If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return
email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer
system.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg