Re: [opensuse-buildservice] slightly confused
I did not look at your projects / packages, but in general when resolving
dependencies OBS first looks in the same project as the package being built,
then it looks at the various repositories (OS_12.3) the build is targeting.

If the package you're branching depends on other packages from the same
project, you have to branch those packages to y o urge project too.

There are ways to layer repositories, but that is more advanced and requires
editing the project metadata.

Greg