Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RHEL Server Optional channel
Am 06.10.2014 08:47, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014, 14:41:44 wrote Christian:
Hi Adrian,

ist da etwas machbar ?

Am 15.09.2014 15:19, schrieb Christian:
Hi,

is it possible to add 'RHEL Server Optional channel' to RHEL_6 and RHEL_7 ?

Just one example:
shareutils missing for build on RHEL_6 and RHEL_7

more info here:
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/48627

This channel is only available via RHN?

In that case I believe we are not allowed to add it to OBS, due to
the RHN license.

But if someone (in best case a RHEL customer;) wants to ask RedHat for
permission to do so, I am happy to add it afterwards :)

OK,

thanks for your feedback.

@RHNusers
can some one ask for permission please.