[opensuse-buildservice] Managing a new devel repo
All,

At my request a new repo (security:forensics) has been created.

I have used "osc copypac" to populate it with about 60 packages that I
maintain in various other devel repos. All 60 are either forensics
specific packages or packages I created to satisfy novel dependencies
of a forensic package.

At some point I want to change things to have security:forensics be
the official home of these packages from factories perspective.

Questions:

- How do I make security:forensics a legitimate source of SRs to factory.

- Given I have 60 or so packages to "osc changedevelrequest" (CRs),
when is the right time to do that? Now before 13.2 is put to bed or
wait a few weeks until 13.2 is truly separated from factory. Or wait
until after 13.2 is truly out so the team has a break.

- When the time is right, should I do all 60 at one whack, or should I
spread them out over time so as not to overwhelm the factory review
team.

- Do I need to reach out to anyone directly before I start issuing CRs.

- Once the CRs are done, do I just issue a bunch of osc deletes?
Since I'm a maintainer on all these packages I think that will just
make it happen and not issue a SR for people to see.

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer