[opensuse-buildservice] SRs to maintenance projects fails if package name differs
Hi,

I ran into an issue recently and can reproduce it every time.

An SR into a maintenance project seems to fail under certain circumstances.

In my case I cannot submit an updated Thunderbird package to Evergreen 11.4 via

osc sr mozilla thunderbird24 openSUSE:Evergreen:11.4 MozillaThunderbird

The diff which shows up looks pretty fine still but the resulting request does
not seem to have any relation to the target package:

I consider this a bug?
So the only workaround is to create a real mbranch for that package?

Thanks,
Wolfgang