[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.5 / openSUSE 13.1 / KVM Worker - could not find /dev/sda
  • From: Matthew Drobnak <mdrobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:00:47 +0000
I upgraded our production machine to 2.5 this morning. Only a few
hiccups.

However, one major one is that KVM does not work. I installed the KVM
package using zypper, (zypper in kvm), and that installed a bunch of
stuff. obsworker then found KVM and attempted to use it, but starting of
the VMs failed -- it complained about not being able to find /dev/sda
during boot of the VM, instead referring to /dev/disk/by-id/..... Has
anyone seen this? Did I miss a step?

Thanks.

-Matt