Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs webui feature request: don't clear search field
The search box already save it's state....

I've just found that there are actually two boxes using FF inspector.
However, they looks like the single one.

Do you mean that you input something in one of them and the other one
has the same value?

Yes, I would like them to share the value. What is the my work-flow currently:

1) open the page
2) type into "Search:" something, i.e "kernel-def"
3) see "No matching records found", understand that I actually need to
go to "inherited packages"
4) switch to "inherited packages"
5) my "kernel-def" disappears, and I need to type it again.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov