[opensuse-buildservice] obs webui feature request: don't clear search field
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 11:53:31 +0400
Hi,

I have an feature request for OBS WebUI. Please, take a look to the typical project page:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:ARM

There we have two tabs: "Packages" and "Inherited packages" as well as "Search:" field to filter packages by name. The issue here that user input in search field doesn't survive at tabs switching. Could you please change current behavior to more intuitive one?