Re: [opensuse-buildservice] autosubmits ignore current SRs?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:36:09 -0400
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM, plinnell <plinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not know what the particular issue there is, but I can say we are
bit backed up on the factory review side. My queue has 140 SR's to
review.

Hope that helps,
Peter

I was not meaning to complain about the review team's speed. I was
thinking that a over zealous auto-submit tool is replacing
valid/current/wor-in-progress SRs with new virgin SRs. Thus any
efforts already spent would be lost and have to be re-done.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer