Re: [opensuse-buildservice] autosubmits ignore current SRs?
On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:38:58 -0400
Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a feeling the SR auto-submit process is making some double work
for the factory review team.

In particular I happen to have several SR to factory that are several
days old.

4 of them just got a auto-submit from the devel project to factory
that caused the outstanding SR to be superseeded. I'm pretty sure
there was no actual difference between the outstanding SR and the
newly generated SR.

As an example:

Note that it was created 6 days ago and that the last file change in
the project was 7 days ago. Therefore it should have been a submit of
the latest and greatest.

On the other hand a new autosubmit just superseeded it:

As best as I can tell there is no difference between SR 246622 and
247268, yet I assume any ongoing review activity related to the 6 day
old SR was lost.

fyi: This doesn't impact me, so if this is not causing the factory
review team extra work, then there is not a bug from my perspective.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer

I do not know what the particular issue there is, but I can say we are
bit backed up on the factory review side. My queue has 140 SR's to
review.

Hope that helps,
Peter