Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About: OSC don't work on Fedora
Hi!

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:06:12 +0200, Lars Nielsen wrote:
Yeah this don't fix it, when my osc is broken.

It wouldn't have fixed it anyway, it would have just shown you what they
have changed in the source to fix it. But I could of course have pasted
the output of the command, too. Sorry did not think that far. Luckily
Adrian has answered already so you should get going.

Any other ideas?

I regularly work in several distros as a working environment and really
appreciate the maintainer's efforts to keep OBS portable and available
in several "competing" distros. However, it's a fact of live that living
software breaks from time to time, and for obvious reasons problems in
OBS exist more often in other distros than in OpenSUSE. So I always have
at least a minimal server installation of the current OpenSUSE release
in a little virtual machine whenever my current working environment is
not OpenSUSE or an older version of OpenSUSE.

Most "bugs" are user errors anyway, and a quick comparison of how it
works "at its best" rules out a lot of false suspicions right away. And
if it works differently it's usually easy to find where the difference
comes from. osc --debugger is your friend.

Regards,

Uwe Geuder
Nomovok Ltd.
Tampere, Finland