Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About: OSC don't work on Fedora
On 26/08/14 17:33, Uwe Geuder wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:37:13 +0200, Marcus Hüwe wrote:

SR#246533 should fix this problem.
Just in case there are other readers like me who don't really know what
that means.

$ osc request show -d 246533

(Wasn't so easy to google that up, because I didn't know any search
words to begin with. After while of guessing and browsing around I came
to the conclusion that SR might stand for submit request.)

It won't help the original poster as long as his osc isn't fixed, is
searching for other users' requests also in the GUI? Couldn't find it.

Regards,

Uwe Geuder
Nomovok Ltd.
Tampere, Finland
uwe.gxuder@xxxxxxxxxxx (bot check: humans correct 1 obvious spelling error)
Yeah this don't fix it, when my osc is broken.
Any other ideas?

- Lars