Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help wanted with osc commands

You probably need
osc add *
osc commit

…although if you have branched the package, most should already be
under osc's control, you can check with "osc status". The "osc add"
will do no harm in this case, though.

I am a big fan of "osc ar" that is osc add/remove. It looks for differences
in local and server packages and adjusts the server side accordingly. It is
verbose and tells you what it is doing. You still need to do a osc commit of
course so you have time to check it did the right thing.

Greg