Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for external repositories (e.g. EPEL)
# adrian@xxxxxxx / 2014-08-20 16:32:11 +0200:
On Mittwoch, 20. August 2014, 14:45:24 wrote Jeroen Ooms:
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
We do not import repositories which are moving targets atm.

What exactly does moving target mean?

For me it means, it changes it's content and you need to re-import and
also adapt the prjconf due to this. We see already with Arch Linux that
this is permanent manual work due to it's rolling-release nature.

It is just manual work atm and I am not willing to invest it atm.

i'd like to help automate that as far as possible.

However, this will change when I have finally getting the DoD support
working in OBS like I wanted to do so since quite some time :)

DoD, the american ministry of war? :)

--
roman