Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error: nothing provides libxml2.so.2(LIBXML2_2.6.0)(64bit) needed by bind-libs
  • From: Subir Jolly <subirjolly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:42:14 -0400
Adrian,

It is not an issue anymore. I am working on something else now. I do
have an issue with that though.

I am trying to build perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker on centos 6 and am
getting this error. "nothing provides perl(ExtUtils::Installed) needed
by perl-devel". As a result, the build is unresolvable.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Thank you,
Subir Jolly