Re: [opensuse-buildservice] archlinux packages fail with lzo/lzo2 conflict
# mls@xxxxxxx / 2014-08-18 14:55:31 +0200:
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 01:50:21PM +0200, Nico Kruber wrote:
apparently, this problem still exists... :(

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:scalaris/erlang-archlinux/ArchLinux/x86_64

Not anymore.

Michael,

thanks a heap for fixing the problem. Now, what are we going to do to
ensure that we don't end up with ArchLinux builds broken for two weeks
again? I mean, the initial reaction from darix and coolo was that
there's a single person who could fix it. That's one way to do it, but
if we want to promote the OBS as a viable package building system for
non-(open)SUSE distros, it's not going to cut it.

Is there something I or other interested people could do to keep the
system working?

--
roman