Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for external repositories (e.g. EPEL)
On Samstag, 16. August 2014, 11:15:56 wrote Jeroen Ooms:
I successfully built my software on OBS for Fedora, OpenSuse and SLE.
Now I would like to build it for centos/rhel as well, but there are
several build dependencies which are not available in the standard
centos/rhel repositories; they are only available through EPEL.

Is there a way to enable external repositories during build, in order
to get some external BuildRequires? EPEL [1] is a repository sponsored
by Redhat and consists of Fedora packages that did not make it into
rhel (yet).

We do not import repositories which are moving targets atm. The only
recommendation I can give is that we may found a project/repo where
the most often used EPEL package sources are hosted. So everyone
can build against it.

However, I will not be the person who starts and maintain this :)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany